Lyumjev is a fast-acting insulin used to treat adults with diabetes for the control of high blood sugar
Lyumjev: A fast-acting mealtime insulin
Lyumjev, pronounced: (LOOM-jehv)
- Lyumjev provides proven A1C reduction in adults with type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- It is designed to reduce blood sugar spikes that happen naturally after a meal
- Fast-acting insulins like Lyumjev control after-meal blood sugar, similar to how natural insulin works after meals in people without diabetes
Select Safety Information
Do not take Lyumjev if you have:
- symptoms of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
- an allergy to Lyumjev or any of its ingredients.
Pay as little as $25*
If you have a commercial drug insurance plan, you may be eligible to pay as little as $25 for your prescription.* Download or email your activated Lyumjev Savings Card today.
Already have a Lyumjev Savings Card?
Activate your card now and start saving on your Lyumjev prescription.
Get helpful information about Lyumjev
We have resources for you, no matter how new or experienced you are with mealtime insulin.
- Considering another mealtime insulin? Sign up to learn more.
- New to Lyumjev and need help getting started? We can help with savings and support.
- Already taking Lyumjev? We’ve got tips that may help you improve your experience with Lyumjev.