Lyumjev is a fast-acting insulin used to treat adults with diabetes for the control of high blood sugar
Lyumjev: A fast-acting mealtime insulin
Lyumjev, pronounced: (LOOM-jehv)
- Lyumjev provides proven A1C reduction in adults with type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- It is designed to reduce blood sugar spikes that happen naturally after a meal
- Fast-acting insulins like Lyumjev control after-meal blood sugar, similar to how natural insulin works after meals in people without diabetes
Select Safety Information
Do not take Lyumjev or Humalog® (insulin lispro) if you have:
- symptoms of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
- an allergy to Lyumjev, Humalog, or any of their ingredients.
Pay as little as $25*
If you have a commercial drug insurance plan, you may be eligible to pay as little as $25 for your prescription.* Download or email your activated Lyumjev Savings Card today.
Already have a Lyumjev Savings Card?
Activate your card now and start saving on your Lyumjev prescription.