Lyumjev can be given with a KwikPen®, a vial and syringe, or an insulin pump.
Lyumjev U-200 cannot be given by an insulin pump. Check your insulin pump's user manual to see if it can be used with Lyumjev. Follow the instructions in your pump's user guide when taking Lyumjev.
Lyumjev is a fast-acting insulin used to treat adults with diabetes for the control of high blood sugar
Lyumjev: A fast-acting mealtime insulin
Lyumjev, pronounced: (LOOM-jehv)
- Lyumjev helps to provide proven A1C reduction in adults with type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- It is designed to reduce blood sugar spikes that happen naturally after a meal
- Fast-acting insulins like Lyumjev control after-meal blood sugar, similar to how natural insulin works after meals in people without diabetes
Select Safety Information
Do not take Lyumjev if you have:
- symptoms of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
- an allergy to insulin lispro-aabc or any of the ingredients in Lyumjev.
Click "continue" to watch this video hosted on YouTube.
Pay as little as $25*
If you have a commercial drug insurance plan, you may be eligible to pay as little as $25 for your prescription.* Download or email your activated Lyumjev Savings Card today.
Government beneficiaries excluded; terms and conditions apply.
Already have a Lyumjev Savings Card?
Activate your card now and start saving on your Lyumjev prescription.
Do not reuse needles or share your insulin injection supplies with other people. This includes your:
- prefilled pen for use by a single patient
You or the other person can get a serious infection. This can happen even if you change the needle.
Get helpful information about Lyumjev
We have resources for you, no matter how new or experienced you are with mealtime insulin.
- Considering another mealtime insulin? Sign up to learn more.
- New to Lyumjev and need help getting started? We can help with savings and support.
- Already taking Lyumjev? We’ve got tips that may help you improve your experience.