Change your approach to mealtime insulin treatment for Charlie
Today Charlie has come in for an appointment:
- Experienced with managing his diabetes on his current mealtime insulin, Humalog® (insulin lispro injection) 100 units/mL, and is commercially insured
- CGM data continue to reveal elevated PPG levels
- Engaged but discouraged that his results do not match his efforts
- Previous appointments have focused on adjustments to his current treatment regimen, and he’s ready to discuss what’s next
Charlie is ready to transition to a different mealtime insulin. He would like to see results that match his efforts.
Indication for Lyumjev: Lyumjev™ is indicated to improve glycemic control in adults with diabetes mellitus.
Lyumjev works quickly and reduces postmeal glucose excursions for your patients on Humalog who want more for their efforts.1*
*The degree of postprandial glucose lowering that is clinically relevant to clinical outcomes has not been clearly established.
Select Important Safety Information for Lyumjev
Changes in insulin regimen (eg, insulin strength, manufacturer, type, injection site, or method of administration) may affect glycemic control and predispose patients to hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia. Make changes cautiously with increased frequency of blood glucose monitoring.
1. Lyumjev [Prescribing Information]. Indianapolis, IN: Lilly USA, LLC.